Facemask -Phunkshunwear Single Layer Mask
Lightweight sun protection, perfect if you run hot or are want a thinner option. Tried, tested, and true. The Phunkshun Single Layer mask has been the go-to for me over the years.
- Duel Silky Shots Reverable Logo Design - 2 Style Options
- UPF 50+ Sun/UV Protection
- "Anti Phunk" - Inhibits Bacteria Growth & Reduces Odor from Forming
- Wicking Mostire - Helps Temperature Regulation & Comfort
- 4 Way Strech Fabric
- Easy Breathe Knitted Technology
- Dye Siblimation on Single Layer of Fabirc
- Made from Recycled Plastic Bottles
- Portion of Sales are Donated to the High Fives Foundation
Officially founded in 2011, Phunkshun Wear has been manufacturing our products in the rocky mountains since day one. Originally designed to meet the demands of ski and snowboard instructors, Phunkshun Wear continues to produce items that stand up to winter weather conditions and protect from the elements.
All manufacturing takes place in beautiful Denver, Colorado. We cut, sew, and decorate the products ourselves. No outsourcing over the pond for us, we prefer to have as much of the production process take place under our own roof. This is how we ensure that all our products meet our incredibly strict quality control guidelines.
Proudly Made with Repreve
Plastic bottles are collected in the USA and instead of ending in landfills, they are processed by Unifi® and made into Repreve® Recycled Fiber. Yarn is milled domestically and knitted into fabric before being transported to Phunkshun Wear.
Made in the USA, Wholesale Pricing, Photo-Realistic Sublimination, Vibrant & Rich Color that Wont Fade
Learn more about how bottles are turned into fabric at the Eco-Factory in Colorado.